We offer Private Lessons & Classes in Voice, Guitar, Bass, Ukelele, Piano, Drums, Saxophone, Clarinet, Trumpet, Trombone, Baritone, French Horn, Tuba, Drama, Dance
All Ages & Skill levels "BEGINNERS WELCOME!"
30 minute Private Lesson one time each week.
Same Day & Time & Instructor
Students may add additional 30 minute times
There are NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS!
We sell Books, materials & Instruments
Piano Lessons, Guitar Lessons, Voice Lessons, Clarinet, Saxophone, French Horn, Trumpet, Drama Lessons, Acting Lessons, Dance, Lake Mary, Longwood, Sanford, Winter Springs, Heathrow, Markham Woods, Casselberry, Convenient Location, Private Lessons, Classes, Choir, Workshop, Master Class, 32746, 32750, 32771, 32779, 32708, 32773, 32707. 32701, 32714.
Serving 32750, 32746, 32701, 32707, 32708, 32712, 32714, 32751, 32771, 32773, 32776, 32779. Lake Mary, Longwood, Heathrow, Markham Woods, Wekiva, Sanford, Casselberry, Winter Springs, Altamonte Springs, Maitland.
1) What should I expect in my lessons? During the first lesson your instructor will begin a dialogue with you (and Parent if present) about any previous study or experience with music. You will be given the opportunity to discuss your goals, what you would like to accomplish, and any particular areas you would like to study. A Lesson plan will be modeled to your particular ability, goals, and experience.
2) What if I am a Beginner? Beginners are always welcome! If you are a beginner, the lesson will begin with the fundamentals of music notation, a short introduction to the instrument, and then , with the instructors guidance, you will begin to play! We utilize most of the top recognized method books, and based on your discussions with your instructor and your goals and expectations, your instructor will tailor a lesson plan to help you achieve those goals.
3) What if I want to study Voice and work on my Singing? Vocal students will be shown some basic vocalizations, and given an opportunity to sing a song or part of a song, if they like. With vocalist we like to begin work on songs immediately, and tailor our training to address the basic fundamentals and training while learning songs. Our lessons are engaging, and bring your desires and wishes into the lesson.
4) Do I have opportunities to perform? YES YOU DO! An added benefit is our two Music Recitals we have each year, this gives you an opportunity to work towards a goal throughout the year. In addition, summer camps and yearly workshops and classes allow you to perform with others and experience the fun and challenge of group music. Also, there are many community events and meetings that we will facilitate your performance, if that is what you desire.
5) How will my lessons progress throughout the year? We want your lessons to be fun, challenging, yet allow you to learn quickly and efficiently and be able to present your art during a recital. You can learn at your own pace, and have a say in the direction your learning takes.
6) What styles of music do you teach? We teach all styles, Contemporary, Pop, Classical, Country, Jazz, Rock, Blues, Hip-Hop. We teach you to play and sing music that you like, while introducing you to all types of music for a well rounded education.
7) What about Music Theory? Yes, we incorporate theory right into the lessons, so it does not become a boring, bookish subject. Theory is the life-blood of music and an integral part of our teaching. For students with specific theory needs we can utilize more theory instruction to prepare them for High School, College, and even Composition and Writing Songs, including Music Technology.
music on the piano, piano music, music for the piano, music notes, how to play guitar, guitar music, music score, piano lessons, how to play a piano, how to play piano, how to play the piano, violin music, music lessons, piano lesson, guitar classes, learn guitar, learn the guitar, music lesson, guitar class, guitar, for beginners, music piano notes, music notes for the piano, music notes on piano, music notes , or piano, piano music notes, singing classes, music sheets for the piano, learn music, music teachers
STEP 1) FILL IN THIS FORM, OR CALL OR TEXT US TO SCHEDULE A NO-OBLIGATION TRIAL LESSON! ($30) CALL 407-456-1788
STEP 2) At your trial lesson, you will meet the instructor, they will evaluate your skill level and discuss your goals and dreams, develop a lesson plan, and answer any questions you have. If you would like, you can enroll then and start your musical journey.
CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO SEE HOW THE ARTS CAN HELP YOUR CHILD SUCCEED!